Everyone loves to get free stuff, which is why promoting your business with giveaways is a great idea. If you’re not sure how to start, Ninja Stitch has created a short guide you can follow:
- Select the proper item
Giveaways are great in general, but you have to select one that is coherent with the nature of your business. After all, your main goal in offering giveaways is to advertise your product or service. Apart from selecting the appropriate giveaway item, you should also consider marking it with your brand or business logo.
Say, for example, you have a restaurant at the beach. A great giveaway item that you can offer would be a beach towel that has your brand logo embroidered on it. Or, if you have a fitness gym, you can have a headband that has your embroidered logo as a giveaway. Having items like these made is no hassle at all! You can have Stitches and Embroidery in Los Angeles, California readily made per request from us. Check in with one of our representatives today through a call. We’ll be more than happy to discuss your options with you.
- Determine the qualified recipients
Now, that you have decided on a gift item, it’s now time to create criteria on who is eligible for the said giveaway. For this, you have many options to choose from.
For instance, you can:
- Gift giveaways to new customers.
- Gift giveaways to loyal customers who have patronized your business for years.
- Gift giveaways as a part of a seasonal promo period.
- Gift giveaways as a thank you to clients who have joined your business’ mailing list.
The choices are truly endless. Feel free to craft your very own strategy and put it into practice. Once you have made a decision, you can request us to provide Custom Embroidery for your giveaway items.
- Promote the said giveaway
You’ve had the mechanics set. You’ve readied the promotional items. With those done, you can now proceed to the next step: to tell the world of your promo. How will accomplish that, you ask?
Well, here we have a couple of suggestions for you:
- You can advertise it on your website.
- You can post about it on your social media business accounts.
- You can add posters about it at your shop.
- You can spread the word about your promo through the newspaper, local radio, and even on TV.
- State the limits for the giveaway
After you have accomplished the steps above, you also shouldn’t forget about setting limitations. This will keep your promotion in check, preventing it from going over budget.
- Track the results
Consider incorporating a redemption code in your campaign. This will help you determine the success of your promo. If your current strategy has assisted you in reaching your sales goals, you can do something similar in the near future!
Did you enjoy reading this post?
Share it with a friend now!